- 1. These terms and conditions apply to Amazon Pay Gift Cards (Gift Cards) issued by Pine
Labs Private Limited (Pine Labs) under the brand name of Qwikcilver and co-branded
with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (Amazon Pay). Pine Labs is a private limited
company organized under the laws of India, and is the issuer of the Gift Cards. You may
purchase Gift Cards through various options available on www.amazon.in corresponding
mobile site and mobile application ("Amazon.in"), and also use Gift Cards provided to
you by third parties in the manner provided hereunder. By purchasing or using a Gift
Card, you are agreeing to and accept these terms and conditions.
- 2. Redemption: Gift Cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products
on Amazon.in and any other third-party merchants that are enabled to accept the Gift
Cards. Purchases are deducted from the redeemer's Gift Card balance. Any unused Gift
Card balance will remain associated with the redeemers Amazon Pay balance account
and applied to purchases in order of earliest expiration date. If a purchase exceeds the
redeemers Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with by credit card, net
banking or debit card. No fees or charges apply to Gift Cards. Pine Labs may provide
Gift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Cards that they
purchase or use. Certain merchants may provide you services only on the pre-condition
that you allow us to hold balances in your Amazon Pay balance: Gift Card till the service
completion by the merchant. However, your prior consent would be taken before holding
such balances. In such cases, you agree and authorize us to: (i) hold your balance until
service completion; and (ii) fail the transaction if your balance in the Amazon Pay Gift
Card is less than the actual amount charged by the merchant for the services.
- 3. Limitations: Gift Cards, including any unused Gift Card balances, expire one year from
the date of issuance. You may request for revalidation of any expired Gift Cards. Upon
receipt of such request, the Gift Card may be revalidated after due verification and
subject to applicable terms and conditions. Gift Cards may only be purchased in
denominations ranging from Rs. 10 to Rs. 10,000, or such other limits as Pine Labs may
determine. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift Cards cannot be
reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Except as provided
hereunder or as per applicable law, amount in your Gift Cards will not be refunded to you
under any circumstances. No refund will be provided in cash, at any point of time.
Unused Gift Card balances may not be transferred to another users account. No interest
will be payable by Pine Labs on any Gift Card or Gift Card balance. Pine Labs make no
representation or warranty that Amazon.in will always be accessible without interruption.
- 4. Fraud: Pine Labs is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used
without permission. Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (together with Amazon Pay
is referred to as 'Amazon') will have the right to close customer accounts and take
payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is
redeemed and/or used to make purchases on Amazon.in.
- 5. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and
construed in accordance with the laws of India. You, Pine Labs and Amazon each agree
to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore. You agree to indemnify
Pine Labs and Amazon for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates
arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
- 6. Limitation of Liability: NEITHER PINE LABS NOR AMAZON MAKE ANY
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS,
INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY
OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE
EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE
THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT
ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR
LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE
DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU,
AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Password Security: You shall, at all times, keep the passwords that are by you or your
customers/beneficiaries on Amazon.in strictly confidential and not reveal the same to any
person or entity.
- General Terms: The Amazon.in Conditions of Use apply to Gift Cards. Pine Labs
reserves the right to change these Gift Card terms and conditions from time to time in its
discretion and without prior notice to you. All terms and conditions are applicable to the
extent permitted by law.
- Contact Information: Website address: www.qwikcilver.com
- View your gift card transaction statement: https://amazonbal.qwikcilver.com
- Please Note: Corporate customers, re-sellers, distributors or sub-distributors of Amazon
Pay Gift Cards
- You are not permitted to use any of the Amazon trademarks, logos and related taglines
except in accordance with the brand use requirements as set forth in the brand use
resource center found at http://www.amazon.in/CorporateGiftCardBrandUseGuidelines,
as modified by Amazon from time to time in its sole discretion.
- The approved brand use guidelines can be found at
https://www.amazon.in/l/17543658031.You agree to make good the losses suffered by
Pine Labs in the event Amazon imposes any penalty due to your breach of any terms set
- E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the
delivery can be delayed up-to 24 - 48 hours.
- No returns and no refunds on gift cards, e-gift cards and gift vouchers shipped by
woohoo.in. Please check the refund policy at http://www.woohoo.in/faq for further
How to Redeem:
- To add your GC to your Amazon Pay balance, visit www.amazon.in/addgiftcard
- Customer can apply the 14-digit code (under scratch card) on amazon.in/addgiftcard and
add the Gift Card balance in his/her Amazon.in account.
- Customer can add multiple Gift Cards to an account.
How to Redeem Amazon Gift CardIn order to use your Gift Card, log into your Amazon account.
To redeem your Gift Card, visit www.amazon.in/addgiftcard
At the top bar, select Amazon Pay and then click on the option to add Gift Card
Enter the Gift Card code at Add Gift Card / Voucher Code to AmazonPay balance
Click Add to your balance button and the amount would be ready to be used at the time of checkout."