- This e-Gift Voucher, Issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt Ltd and is useable at Uber.
- Please follow these steps to redeem the e-Gift Voucher in the Uber app:
a) Go to the payment section in the Uber app.
b) Tap ""Add Payment Method"" and select ""Gift Card""
c) Enter your gift code.
d) You can now see Uber credits added to your account.
- Once a e-Gift Voucher is added to an Uber account, it can't be transferred. You can't reload a e-Gift Voucher but you can add as many e-Gift Vouchers as you like with each upto a maximum of Rs 10,000.
- Valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation and shall expire if not availed within the validity period.
- e-Gift Voucher can only be added through the Uber app; E-Gift Vouchers are redeemable only on Uber app.
- e-Gift Vouchers are available within India in cities where Uber is available.
- Uber e-Gift Vouchers can also be redeemed partially, as many times as the user wishes to until its balance is consumed or the e-Gift Voucher expires, whichever is earlier.
- Some in-store and corporate offers may not be valid on this card.
- Uber e-Gift Vouchers cannot be returned/refunded.
- This e-Gift Voucher can be redeemed when setting up a new Uber account. Also redeemable on an existing account by applying the code noted on the card to that account.
- In case you face any issues with Uber, please reach out to Uber support via help.uber.com, or under the help section of the app.
- User flow for loading Gift Card value into Uber's User Account: Every holder of Gift Cards shall be required to insert the claim code of the Gift Card into their Uber User Account as a pre-requisite to the redemption of the Gift Cards. This will entitle such holder to redeem the value of such claim code against services on the Uber app/website.
- Uber shall honor and consider requests for blocking of Gift Cards only from users who have registered in accordance with the terms above.
- For Dispute and Liability, Please refer the Customer Grievance policy for dispute resolution, unauthorized transactions and liability related aspects at https://www.qwikcilver.com/grievance-policy/
- Responsibility of Accentiv shall be limited only upto the delivery of e-Gift Voucher Code to the final customer.
- Accentiv shall not be responsible for any misuse, theft, transfer, etc. occurred after delivery of the said e-Gift Voucher Code."
- E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 - 48 hours.
Open your "UBER APP".
click on my account section.
and then click on wallet .
After scrolling down click on add voucher code.
And then enter your voucher code and click on continue to redeem the voucher.