Terms and Conditions:
- This Pizza Hut E-Gift Card (E-GC) is issued by Yum! Restaurants Marketing Private Limited (YUM) & its authorized franchisees for making Payments at participating Pizza Hut Stores in India and not accepted in Online website.
- Pizzahut Stores-https://restaurants.pizzahut.co.in/ and is also mentioned in store list. The voucher(s) will not applicable for stores at airport.
- The person who has the E-Gift Card is deemed to be the beneficiary.
- Do inform the cashier that you plan to use E-Gift Card for making payments before billing.
- This E-Gift Card is accepted on all Dine- In, Take Away orders and on selected stores for Delivery Orders (DIL Franchisee) and not accepted for Online Orders.
- This E-Gift Card is a one-time use card & any unused balance cannot be used again or be exchanged for Cash.
- More than one E-Gift Card can be used in one bill in stores.
- No cash refunds will be given against the card (including in case of loss or otherwise).
- Any balance in this card is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and any unused balance will expire automatically. E-Gift Card Cannot be revalidated once expired.
- Rights to amend Terms & Conditions reserved with “Yum” and its authorized franchisees without prior notice.
- Only participating Pizza Hut Stores would accept the E-Gift Card, YUM Restaurants and its authorized franchisees would add or remove an outlet without giving any prior notice.
- For all amendments, card balance & expiry details, please visit www.pizzzahut.co.in .
- The user unconditionally accepts all T&C and shall not raise any disputes in this regard. Any dispute related to the E-Gift Card should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
- All disputes subject to exclusive jurisdiction of court at New Delhi.
- For Balance and expiry check: SMS 16-digit card no, in this format, e.g., 1234123412341234 to 55757575.
- Responsibility of Accentiv shall be limited only upto the delivery of e-Gift Voucher Code to the final customer.
- Accentiv shall not be responsible for any misuse, theft, transfer, etc. occurred after delivery of the said e-Gift Voucher Code.
- E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 - 48 hours.
At Offline OutletsCustomer comes to Pizza Hut outlet and expresses his intent of using Gift Card as payment mode.
Selects merchandise and shares gift card details with cashier.
Cashier prepared invoice and selects gift card tender as payment mode.
Submits gift card details i.e., Card number, and PIN and amount in suggested field.
Qwikcilver system will validate card details and as a response will display card balance.
On successful validation cashier will be prompted to click on redeem button, post confirmation from the customer clicks redemption button and card gets redeemed.
On successful redemption total invoice value will get reduced by redeemed value.
In case of the total invoice value goes higher than GC Redeemed value, customer is requested to opt for other mode of payment like credit / debit / wallet or cash for balance payment.
On successful payment bill gets closed.
At Online (E-Commerce Portal / M-App
Go to Website https://www.pizzahut.co.in/
Once you are directed to the menu page the top right corner will say 'Your Basket' under which you will find 'Add Voucher Code'
Click on the Add voucher code and enter the code that is present on your Voucher.